Monday 30 July 2018

Latest News


Hello! 

Thank you for dropping by my home and heart on the web. I have been updating my blog and website and hope you like what we have done with the page. You can leave feedback on the contact page.

My first novel was published back in 1993. Some wonderful things happened in my life before then, but even more exciting moments have come my way since holding that first book with my name on the cover in my trembling hands and with tears of joy trickling down my face.

 It has been a long journey since I first started my writing. There have been days when it was sheer hard work and learning the craft of writing novels, days of delight and days of tears. These have all balanced out when my characters' come alive in my heart and mind so the words simply fly onto the pages. I do enjoy sharing what I have learnt (sometimes the hard way) about writing with other writers and readers during speaking appointments and writing workshops.

Perhaps I'll meet you someday at a book-signing or speaking appointment?

Mary